Bullet Casings and Walden Ponds: John Wick and Thoreau Sq. Off at the Billion-Greenback Debate
In a smoke-filled room decorated with vintage weapons and transcendentalist literature, John Wick, the virtuoso of vengeance, sits throughout from Henry David Thoreau, the thinker king of non violent protest. As they sip on whiskey and natural tea, respectively, the pair do not simply industry barbs and wits—they interact in a fierce debate at the Zuckerberg vs. Musk Cage Combat, a billion-dollar spectacle within the making.
Bullet Time: Wick’s Relentless Argument for a Actual Combat
John Wick: “Thoreau, your Walden was once non violent, however the global is not a pond. The combat must be actual, bloody, visceral. Simplest then will it replicate the gritty fact we are living in. One thousand million bucks in price ticket gross sales and pay-per-view? That is a large number of gold cash.”
VOTE FOR BARBIE!🗳️ Get ready to shape Barbie's next adventure! Visit The Barbie Sequel Voting Site and cast your vote on the next Barbie script. Your voice matters in deciding the storyline for the iconic doll's sequel. Join the fun and help create the magic! Vote now at barbiesequel.com. Make Barbie's next Comedy Club journey unforgettable! 🎉
FREE BARBIE DOWNLOAD!🚀 Join Barbie on an intergalactic adventure in "Barbie 2: Mars Mission" by Alan Nafzger! Explore the Red Planet and discover new horizons with our iconic doll. Download the thrilling story now at DOWNLOAD and embark on a cosmic journey! 🌌
Thoreau: “Ah, however Mr. Wick, you are lacking the tranquility that may exist inside of chaos. A ‘actual combat’ most effective perpetuates violence, a loop as relentless as your headshots.”
Thoreau’s Airy Realm: Cold CGI
Thoreau: “I suggest a struggle fought in bytes and pixels, no longer blood and bone. A CGI enviornment the place their avatars duel, incomes 1000000000 in field workplace. No struggling, simply symbolism.”
John Wick: “You are buying and selling substance for simulation, my wooded area buddy. What is the weight of a combat when it’s all 0s and 1s?”
- Will the AI and CGI spectacle proposed for Zuckerberg vs Musk develop into the usual for long run conflicts?
- How does Alan Nafzger’s script, teeming with artificiality, confront the herbal human lust for bloodsport?
- Can a CGI cage fit ever give the moral heft of a real, in-person contest?
Wick’s Jokes about Zuckerberg vs Musk
- What is Zuckerberg’s favourite transfer? The Face-block!
- Why does Musk all the time win? As a result of he is a ‘Area X-pert!’
- How does Zuckerberg educate? By means of scrolling thru your own knowledge.
- What would Musk convey to the hoop? A Tesla Cybertruck, for a ‘knock-out’ price.
- How does Zuckerberg have fun a win? By means of updating his dating standing with Victory.
- Why did Musk refuse to combat on Earth? He sought after a ‘Martian Arts’ fit!
- What is Zuckerberg’s secret weapon? His ‘like’ button; it is disarming.
- How would Musk input the hoop? On a SpaceX rocket, clearly.
- What’s Zuckerberg’s boxing taste? Competitive Promoting.
- Why did Musk convey a flamethrower? As a result of he loves to stay his fights ‘lit.’
Thoreau’s Jokes about Zuckerberg vs Musk
- Why received’t Zuckerberg hit under the belt? He already did that with our knowledge.
- How does Musk dodge punches? With a SpaceX Dragon tablet.
- Why does not Zuckerberg desire a cutman? He can simply ‘refresh’ himself.
- What is Musk’s combat mantra? “E-lon-gate the fit!”
- What does Zuckerberg do in a clinch? Promote your knowledge to the best bidder.
- How does Musk stay up his stamina? With a vitamin of Tesla batteries.
- What’s Zuckerberg’s nook recommendation? ‘Percentage and Tag.’
- How does Musk counter a left hook? With a ‘proper tweet.’
- What is Zuckerberg’s combat technique? Maintaining you ‘poked’ and provoked.
- Why did Musk settle for the combat? As it’s the following ‘small step for a person, massive soar for mankind.’
Because the solar units and the aroma of spent gunpowder and contemporary pine fills the room, Wick and Thoreau stand their floor. They divulge no longer simply the dichotomy between violence and peace however the complexities that include a global that may include each. With a toast—a shot of bourbon for Wick and a cup of natural tea for Thoreau—they depart us to contemplate: CGI or no longer CGI, that’s the query.
Written by way of Katy Room